- Steering Group Meetings
- First Transnational workshop
- Online Exchange Programme
- Dissemination Event Cluster One - Berlin
- WOMEN CANDIDATES SUPPORT PROGRAM
- Dissemination Event Cluster Two - Lisbon
- Second Transnational workshop
- Dissemination Event Cluster Three - Birmingham
- Final Dissemination Event
- Local Actions
The key activities to realise the goal of having more women voting in the EP elections and becoming candidates are:
- Steering Group Meetings.
- Two transnational workshops. The first will enable an exchange of experience and also the co-production of the above common elements. The second will enable partners to share their local campaign strategies and thus provide an opportunity for peer learning.
- An online exchange programme.
- Three events targetted at members states not involved in the project.
- A final transnational dissemination event in the European Parliament.
- Setting up a Women in Politics Groups (WPGs).